The new menus for our Academy lunches during the next term are attached below. The price of the meals is still £2.00 per day for those who do not receive free school meals.
We would be grateful if you could pay the Academy on a Monday if possible.
Primary menu week 1 : w/c 30.11.15, 25.01.16, 14.03.16, 09.05.16, 27.06.16
Primary menu week 2 : w/c 07.12.15, 01.02.16, 21.03.16, 16.05.16, 04.07.16
Primary menu week 3 : w/c 14.12.15, 08.02.16, 29.03.16, 23.05.16, 11.07.16
Primary menu week 4 : w/c 05.01.16, 22.02.16, 18.04.16, 06.06.16, 18.07.16
Primary menu week 5 : w/c 11.01.16, 29.02.16, 25.04.16, 13.06.16
Primary menu week 6 : w/c 18.01.16, 07.03.16, 03.05.16, 20.06.16
As you are aware, we operate a school meal system which enables children to choose their meals, to ensure that pupils have their choice of food. Now that children are familiar with the menu, they are generally sticking with their original choices. We will therefore only re-issue the menus if they change.
Free School Meals
From September 2014, there will be a statutory requirement for schools in England to provide free school meals to all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Whilst all pupils in these year groups will be provided with a free school meal, it is important that, if you think you are eligible to receive a free school meal, you continue to apply to the Nottinghamshire Local Authority.
Existing entitlements to free school meals for disadvantaged pupils in nursery classes and at Key Stages 2-4 will continue as they do now, based on the existing free school meals eligibility criteria:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after parents stop qualifying for the Working Tax Credit
There will be no change to the process for applying for free school meals. Families receiving a qualifying benefit must continue to apply to Nottinghamshire County Council.
Please click on the link below to apply to Nottinghamshire County Council or ring the Free School Meals team on 01623 433009.