If you would like to get involved and join our Advisory Council please click on the relevant link below to apply.
Click here to become a parent member: Parent Member Application Form
Click here to become a staff member: Staff Member Application Form
Click here to become a community member: Community Member Application Form
Our current Council Membership
Please follow this link to access information about how Greenwood Academies Trust is governed, including
- our memorandum of association
- our articles of association
- the names of our trustees and members.
Each Academy within the Greenwood Academies Trust has its own Advisory Council (AAC) that works closely with each Principal.
The Academy Advisory Council (AAC) is a small group that has staff, parental and community representation. It is not, however, the same as a traditional governing body as it has no legal responsibilities. These responsibilities are held by the GAT Trust Board.
The AAC has three key roles:
- To advise and act as a critical friend to the Principal of the Academy and to advise the Board of Directors of the Greenwood Academies Trust about local issues they need to consider that affect the Academy.
- To represent the interests of the Academy community in the running of the Academy and to represent the Academy in its community.
- To provide support to the Principal of the Academy in undertaking appropriate day to day procedures that are essential to the life of the Academy, such as disciplinary and complaints procedures.
The Chair of our Academy Advisory Council is David Jane and they can be contacted via the academy office.
The other members of our Academy Advisory Council are:
Suzanne Hatton (Community Governor)
Andrei Camilleri (Community Governor)
Joanne Hebden (Staff Governor)
Paula Hos (Parent Governor)
Jane Singleton (Parent Governor)