Who can attend?
Dynamos Cricket club runs every Wednesday from 3:15pm to 4:15pm. It is open to Years 4 and 5. The club is ran by Miss Bacon with the help of a qualified cricket coach provided by the English Cricket Board.
What is Dynamos Cricket?
Dynamos Cricket provides a fantastic introduction for all 8-11 year-olds new to the sport!
Complementing junior cricket, Dynamos provides children with a more social offer focused on developing fundamental movement skills and applying them in an exciting game of countdown cricket.
We know how important it is to look like the heroes of the game, so every child who registers will receive their very own Dynamos Cricket New Balance t-shirt, personalised with their name and number.
- Children will use soft balls and light wooden bats
- Minimum of six 60-90 minute sessions
- Introduction to game play through a countdown cricket match
- New Balance personalised t-shirt with name and number
- Valuable time with your kids – mums and dads are encouraged to take part too
- Complementary digital app experience
- Exclusive access to Topps Cricket Attax cards
- Safe and fully accredited
What will my child be doing?
Sessions begin with a 5-10 minute warm-up to get the children moving and recapping on gross motor skills and basic ball handling.
The sessions continue with skill builders for 15 minutes, providing everything children need to play, particularly focusing on bowling, which can be the make-or-break element of any game of cricket!
The session finishes with a game of countdown cricket that will take 30-45 minutes and give everyone a chance to participate in all elements of the game – batting, bowling and fielding.