Recovery and Reconnection
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, leaders made purposeful decisions to adapt the English curriculum in line with the academy reconnection statement.
- Units of work has been slowed down to ensure that children are able to build confidence in each unit.
- Units of work have been adapted to link through topics.
- Careful baselines and gap analysis has taken place to ensure high quality targeted teaching.
- Live interventions take place.
- Carefully scaffolding of lessons to support progress.