HOLIDAY CLUB INFORMATION
FULL DETAILS REGARDING OUR HAF HOLIDAY EVENTS
FROM MR BINGLEY:
We are delighted to confirm your child(ren)'s place(s) at the TB SPORT Summer HAF Programme at Mansfield Primary Academy.
If you have any questions about the HOLIDAY CLUB please get in touch (not with school). We are working hard to finalise trip confirmations and these will be issued shortly.
About the Programme
We are running the Holiday Activities and Food Holiday Club at Mansfield Primary Academy on
- Thursday 29th and Friday 30th July
- Monday 23rd August, Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th August, and Friday 27th August
And you are able to attend ALL of these days listed above! - if you wish to add additional days please let us know so we can amend your booking form.
Drop off and Pick Up
Children's arrival time is 9.30am and they will be met by members of our staff at THE FRONT OF SCHOOL.
Collection is 3pm again from THE FRONT OF SCHOOL.
Children will be placed into age groups on arrival.
You can contact us on site during the day by calling 07368 968804 or to speak to TB SPORT office please call 01664 668 644. Mansfield Primary Academy office will NOT be taking calls regarding the delivery of the programme.
Children must only bring the following items to holiday club;
One bag containing;
- A water bottle - we will provide drinks throughout the day.
- Lunch - your child may bring a packed lunch from home but as part of the programme on the days listed above we are providing a packed lunch containing a Sandwich, Wrap or Pasta Pot, Fruit, Yoghurt and Crackers.
- We are also providing a Hot and Cold option for breakfast - there will be plenty of choice such as a range of cereal, jam, beans or spaghetti on toast, bagels, crumpets. yoghurt and fruit. We operate a nut free school policy.
- Appropriate and spare clothing (please plan for all weathers) and footwear (trainers)
- Please apply sun protection to children before arriving at the venue. Please also provide them with a sun hat and sun cream. We will not be able to apply this due to social distancing measures.
- Any medication that will be needed throughout the day. Please make our staff aware of medical needs and medication provided on drop off so we can monitor this throughout the day.